This site is owned and operated by wheels4dogs.co.uk™.
Our address is: 12 Hallow Lane, Lower Broadheath, Worcester WR2 6QL, United Kingdom.
We are registered for VAT in the UK and our VAT Reg No is: No. 202426849
If you want to ask anything about our terms and conditions or you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us using the Contact Form. Please also read our Full Trading Terms.
Our terms and conditions of trading do not affect your statutory rights
Any transaction with Wheels4dogs™ is subject to the following:
- Placing an order – you may do this online, via email or telephone call. If you need help before please contact us.
- Amending your order – we are unable to amend or change orders once they have shipped.
- Availability – all items are subject to availability.
- Payment – we prefer payment through Debit or Credit Card, bank transfer or Paypal.
- Acceptance of your order – is subject to our receiving cleared funds for the full amount. We reserve the right to refuse any order
- Standard UK Mainland Shipping – is included in the price for wheelchairs only. Highlands & Islands, remote areas and international shipping will be subject to a charge.
- Delivery Charge – our charges are based on the destination, service, volume and weight of the parcel.
- Delivery to Mainland UK is 1-3 days. Delivery to remote areas, highlands, islands etc. and international delivery is according to the carrier’s estimated timescales. Please contact us for more specific information.
- Dispatch – we aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days.
- International delivery is dependent on the service paid for and the destination.
- Receiving Goods – You are responsible for making appropriate arrangements to receive the goods.
- Delays – if your order is delayed we will make every effort to keep you informed.
- Cancellation Rights – Under Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2,000, you have a statutory right to cancel your order within 14 working days and receive a full refund (subject to item condition).
- Returns – You are responsible for all return shipping charges. If you do decide that the wheelchair is no longer needed, Contact Us
- Resale Policy – we may be able to resell your used wheelchair for you
- Refunds – Refunds will be made to the card, Paypal or bank account used for the purchase. It may then take 7-10 working days to appear on your account statement. Refunds are subject to the condition of the goods and all packaging.
NOTE: These Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.