Watch pets using No-Knuckling Training Sock!
The Rear No-Knuckling Training Sock is a temporary training tool for short-term, multiple use to help correct gait and improve rear paw placement. Designed in the USA by Renee Mills, VT, CCRP to combat knuckling (patent pending).
- Provides training support for pets who drag their back paws.
- Stimulates a dog between its toes and causes him to pick the foot up higher.
- Designed to enhance proprioception.
- Perfect for rehabilitative use for pets recovering from spinal surgery or suffering from disc disease.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and adjustable, with convenient touch-fastener closures.
- Training Sock best used on pet for two to five-minute walks and removed in between.
Please consult with your veterinarian or canine rehabilitation professional before using.
Measure from Point A to Point B on your dog while standing, to determine which size No-Knuckling Training Sock will best fit your pet.
For best results, the dog needs to be standing when taking this measurement.
Point A: is located at the center of hock joint.
Point B: is located on top of the paw.
|Measurement from top of paw to hock||Recommended Size|
|Up to 3″ / 7.6 cm||XSmall recommended for toy breeds up to 15 lbs.|
|Up to 4″ / 10.2 cm||Small fits most dogs up to 30 lbs.|
|4 – 6″ / 10.2 – 15.2 cm||Medium fits most dogs 30-60 lbs.|
|Greater than 6″ / 15.2 cm||Large fits most dogs above 60 lbs.|
If dog is between sizes, go up one size.