Why Buy walking aids for disability or treatment recovery from us?
Who Are We
- We are Wheels4dogs Ltd, based in Worcestershire, UK.
- We are an independent company and are the official UK importer of Handicapped Pets, Inc products.
- Julia started the business after experiencing the quality of a Walkin’ Wheels® wheelchair for themselves, with Heidi.
- We have over six years’ experience of our products. Over that time we have built up a lot of knowledge*
We are local to the UK and EU
*Please note we are NOT qualified vets or other pet health practitioners.
- Handicapped Pets set out to develop the world’s best engineered products.
- They are light but very strong.
- They can be washed when they get dirty.
- They are adjustable so you can get the perfect fit and alter them as your pet’s needs change.
- The metal frame of the wheelchair is guaranteed for 5 years and the soft parts for 3 months.
- In the USA the products are endorsed by veterinary professionals
We have already imported the products, so there are no importation and customs charges or time delays for you.
- We offer a personal and individual service. Please contact us to discuss your pet’s requirements.
- “We are open Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) 9.30-5.00**
- We aim to always have all the products and sizes in stock.
- In mainland UK we offer free shipping, and we offer a choice of shipping services for other areas.
- Once you’ve received your product(s) you can contact us for advice.
- We carry spares, accessories and replacements in stock.
- We will discuss your pets needs and your concerns and answer your questions.
- We are here after you’ve purchased for advice, support and guidance.
- We offer a discount for charities.