COVID-19 update: We are open for business, however if your product is out of stock please contact us for an expected delivery time
Why Buy walking aids for disability or treatment recovery from us?
Who Are We
- We are Wheels4dogs, based in The Midlands, UK and owned by Becky Neal.
- We are an independent company and are the official UK importer of Handicapped Pets, Inc products.
- Julia started the business after experiencing the quality of a Walkin’ Wheels® wheelchair for themselves, with Heidi.
- We have over six years’ experience of our products. Over that time we have built up a lot of knowledge*
We are local to the UK and EU
*Please note we are NOT qualified vets or other pet health practitioners.
- Handicapped Pets set out to develop the world’s best engineered products.
- They are light but very strong.
- They can be washed when they get dirty.
- They are adjustable so you can get the perfect fit and alter them as your pet’s needs change.
- The metal frame of the wheelchair is guaranteed for 5 years and the soft parts for 3 months.
- In the USA the products are endorsed by veterinary professionals
We have already imported the products, so there are no importation and customs charges or time delays for you.
- We offer a personal and individual service. Please contact us to discuss your pet’s requirements.
- “We are open Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) 9.30-5.00**
- We aim to always have all the products and sizes in stock.
- In mainland UK we offer free shipping, and we offer a choice of shipping services for other areas.
- Once you’ve received your product(s) you can contact us for advice.
- We carry spares, accessories and replacements in stock.
- We will discuss your pets needs and your concerns and answer your questions.
- We are here after you’ve purchased for advice, support and guidance.
- We offer a resale service for when your pet no longer needs the product.
- We offer a discount for charities.
** We may not be in the office at all times but will answer your call or call you back