See the Walkin’ Wheels Full Support SMALL wheelchair in action!
The Walkin’ Wheels® SMALL Front Wheel Attachment converts your SMALL Walkin’ Wheels Rear wheelchair into a Full Support/4-Wheel (Quad) wheelchair for pets with front and rear limb weakness.
- Easy measure; only two measurements needed.
- Fully adjustable with simple push buttons; fits pets weighing 11-25 pounds..
- Dogs can still “do their business” in the wheelchair.
- Comfortable front support leg rings included.
- Available in Blue
- Speedy UK and Worldwide delivery (for shipping options not shown please contact us for availability.)
- Great customer service for any follow up or questions.
You will need to take the following two measurements in order to determine the right size Front Wheel Attachment:
1: Measure your pet’s Fold of Flank.
The Fold of the Flank (FOF) is a thin piece of skin that connects the dog’s upper rear leg to his body. Look at the webbing between your thumb and index finger. This skin is very similar to the fold of flank (FOF).
2. Measure your pet’s armpit to rump (ATR).
|Fold of Flank||Armpit to Rump (ATR)||Size|
|3-7.9″||Less than 9.9″||XSmall|
|3-7.9″||Greater than 10″||Small|
|8-12.9″||Less than 9.9″||Medium|
|8-12.9″||Greater than 10″||Large|
|13-17″||Less than 9.9″||XLarge|
|13-17″||Greater than 10″||XXLarge|
Watch How to Measure Your Pet’s Fold of Flank (FOF) Video!
What size struts and wheels will I receive?
If your pet’s Fold of Flank measurement is between 3 and 7.9 inches you will receive a 6″ strut with a 2″ wheel.
If your pet’s Fold of Flank measurement is between 8 and 12.9 inches you will receive a 6″ strut with a 3″ wheel.
If your pet’s Fold of Flank measurement is between 13 and 17 inches you will receive a 11″ strut with a 3″ wheel.