See the Walkin’ Wheels Full Support SMALL wheelchair in action!
The Walkin’ Wheels® SMALL Front Wheel Attachment converts your SMALL Walkin’ Wheels Rear wheelchair into a Full Support/4-Wheel (Quad) wheelchair for pets with front and rear limb weakness.
- Easy measure; only two measurements needed.
- Fully adjustable with simple push buttons; fits pets weighing 11-25 pounds..
- Dogs can still “do their business” in the wheelchair.
- Comfortable front support leg rings included.
- Available in Pink or Blue or Camo
- Speedy UK and Worldwide delivery (for shipping options not shown please contact us for availability.)
- Great customer service for any follow up or questions.
- DOWNLOAD SMALL MANUAL
1. Measure the Rear Leg Height to the toe pad, ideally when your pet is laying down. Do not pull the leg tight; leave some natural bend.
2. Measure your pet’s length or armpit to rump (ATR).
|Rear Leg Height||Pet Length (ATR)|
|3-7.9″||Less than 9.9″|
|3-7.9″||Greater than 10″|
|8-12.9″||Less than 9.9″|
|8-12.9″||Greater than 10″|
|13-17″||Less than 9.9″|
|13-17″||Greater than 10″|
Using our Wheelchair Sizer? Enter your pet’s Rear Leg Height, Weight and Breed to get the perfect wheelchair configuration for your pet.
Watch How to Measure Your Pet’s Rear Leg Height Video!
What size struts and wheels will I receive?
If your pet’s Fold of Flank measurement is between 3 and 7.9 inches you will receive a 6″ strut with a 2″ wheel.
If your pet’s Rear Leg Height measurement is between 8 and 12.9 inches you will receive a 6″ strut with a 3″ wheel.
If your pet’s Rear Leg Height measurement is between 13 and 17 inches you will receive a 11″ strut with a 3″ wheel.