See the Walkin’ Wheels Full Support MINI wheelchair in action!
Walkin’ Wheels® MINI Front Wheel Attachment can be added to a Walkin’ Wheels MINI Rear wheelchair to create a Full Support/4-Wheel wheelchair for dogs and other small pets weighing 2 to 10 pounds. If a pet becomes weak in the front legs and is already using a Rear Walkin’ Wheels, the Front Wheel Attachment enables the Rear wheelchair to convert into a Full Support wheelchair that supports all four limbs.
- Easy measure; only two measurements needed.
- Fully adjustable – fits very small dogs and other pets weighing 2-10 pounds.
- Dogs can still “do their business” in the wheelchair.
- 1.5″ Caster front wheels.
- Comfortable front support leg rings.
- Available in the color Blue.
- Speedy UK and Worldwide delivery (for shipping options not shown please contact us for availability.)
- Great customer service for any follow-up or questions.
1. Measure the Rear Leg Height to the toe pad, ideally when your pet is laying down. Do not pull the leg tight; leave some natural bend.
2. Measure your pet’s length or armpit to rump (ATR).
|Rear Leg Height||Pet Length (ATR)|
|3 – 5″||6.5 – 8.5″|
|6 – 8″||7.5 – 10″|
|8 – 10”||11 – 13″|
Using our Wheelchair Sizer? Enter your pet’s Rear Leg Height, Pet Length, Weight and Breed to get the perfect wheelchair configuration for your pet.
Watch How to Measure Your Pet’s Rear Leg Height Video!