Watch pets using SMALL Walkin’ Wheels!
- Only two measurements required; the Walkin’ Wheels Sizer determines the size for your dog.
- Fully adjustable in height, length, and width.
- Fits pets weighing from 11 to 25 pounds (weight determines correct wheelchair frame size).
- Wheelchair Frame made of durable, lightweight extruded aluminum.
- Easy to resell because it can be adjusted and used on other dogs.
- All wheelchair parts are washable.
- Available in Pink or Blue or Camo
- Speedy UK and Worldwide delivery (for shipping options not shown please contact us for availability.)
- Fits small breeds: Miniature Poodle, Dachshund, Pekingese, Maltese, Bichon Frise, Jack Russell Terrier, Miniature Schnauzer, King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, Pug, French Bulldog, Shih Tzu, Boston Terrier, Wire Fox Terrier, Miniature Pinscher, Chihuahua, and more.
- Great customer service for any follow up or questions.
Our Walkin’ Wheels Sizer does it all for you! Follow the steps below, and you’ll see the exact size and price of the wheelchair you need.
1: Measure your pet’s Fold of Flank.
The Fold of the Flank (FOF) is a thin piece of skin that connects the dog’s upper rear leg to his body. Look at the webbing between your thumb and index finger. This skin is very similar to the fold of flank (FOF).
2. Measure your pet’s armpit to rump.
Sizer will give you the price and exact wheelchair configuration you need for your pet.
3. Enter the measurements, your pet’s weight (this is essential to get the correct frame size!), and your pet’s breed/species into the Walkin’ Wheels Sizer.
The Sizer will give you the price and exact wheelchair configuration you need for your pet.
Watch How to Measure Your Pet’s Fold of Flank (FOF) Video!