Watch pets using MINI Walkin’ Wheels!
- Fits toy dog breeds and other small animals (e.g., cats, rabbits, puppies, piglets) weighing up to 10 pounds (weight determines correct wheelchair frame size).
- Fully adjustable in height, length, and width; folds flat.
- Wheelchair Frame made of durable, lightweight extruded aluminum; urethane wheels.
- Speedy UK and Worldwide delivery (for shipping options not shown please contact us for availability.)
- Only two pet measurements required; the Walkin’ Wheels Sizer determines the right size for your pet.
- Fits toy dog breeds such as Chihuahua, Miniature Dachshund, Toy Manchester Terrier, Maltese, Brussels Griffon, Papillon, Pomeranian, Shih Tzu, Toy Fox Terrier, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier, and more.
- Great resale value because of adjustability.
- All wheelchair parts are washable.
- Mini Wheelchair Frames are blue and come in 3 sizes.
- Great customer service for any follow up or questions.
Our Walkin’ Wheels Sizer does it all for you! Follow the steps below, and you’ll see the exact size and price of the wheelchair you need.
1: Measure your pet’s Fold of Flank.
The Fold of the Flank (FOF) is a thin piece of skin that connects the dog’s upper rear leg to his body. Look at the webbing between your thumb and index finger. This skin is very similar to the fold of flank (FOF).
2. Measure your pet’s armpit to rump.
Sizer will give you the price and exact wheelchair configuration you need for your pet.
3. Enter the measurements, your pet’s weight (this is essential to get the correct frame size!), and your pet’s breed/species into the Walkin’ Wheels Sizer.
The Sizer will give you the price and exact wheelchair configuration you need for your pet.
Watch How to Measure Your Pet’s Fold of Flank (FOF) Video!