See pets using the Walkin’ Wheels Full Support/4-Wheel wheelchair!
Adding the Walkin’ Wheels® MEDIUM Front Wheel Attachment to your MEDIUM Walkin’ Wheels Rear wheelchair converts it into a Full Support/4-Wheel (Quad) wheelchair for pets with front and rear limb weakness.
- Easy measurements; the Walkin’ Wheels Sizer determines the size for your dog.
- Fully adjustable with simple push buttons; fits pets weighing 26-69 pounds.
- Dogs can still “do their business” in the wheelchair.
- Comfortable front support leg rings included.
- Available in Blue
- Speedy UK and Worldwide delivery (for shipping options not shown please contact us for availability.)
- Great customer service for any follow up or questions.
First, measure the struts on your Walkin’ Wheels Rear wheelchair. Second, measure the wheel size. These measurements will determine what size Front Wheel Attachment you need.
How to Measure Struts
The strut of the Walkin’ Wheels Rear wheelchair is attached to the wheel. Take a tape measure and measure the Walkin’ Wheels strut from end to end.
How to Measure Wheels
Measure the diameter of the Walkin’ Wheels rear wheel.
What Wheel will I Receive?
If your pet’s Fold of Flank measurement is between 7 and 11.9 inches you will receive a 4″ wheel.
If your pet’s Fold of Flank measurement is between 12 and 28 inches you will receive a 6″ wheel.