Watch dogs using MEDIUM Walkin’ Wheels!
- Only one measurement required; the Walkin’ Wheels Sizer determines the size for your dog.
- Fully adjustable in height, length, and width.
- Fits dogs weighing from 26 to 69 pounds (weight determines correct wheelchair frame size).
- Wheelchair Frame made of durable, lightweight extruded aluminum.
- Dense foam wheels with rubber outer layer; will not puncture, easy to clean, all-terrain.
- For very active dogs, optional air tyres (like mountain bike tyres) may be purchased, featuring a deeper tread and replaceable inner tube.
- Easy to resell because it can be adjusted and used on other dogs.
- All wheelchair parts are washable; folds flat for easy transport and storage.
- Available in Pink or Blue or Camo
- Speedy UK and Worldwide delivery (for shipping options not shown please contact us for availability.)
- Fits medium breeds: Corgi, Bichon Frise, Basset Hound, Beagle, Bulldog, Border Collie, Cocker Spaniel, American Eskimo Dog, Sheepdog, Rottweiler, Cattle Dog, Chow Chow, Collie, Husky, Pitbull, German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever, Boxer, Dalmatian, Doberman, Weimaraner, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, and more.
- Great customer service for any follow up or questions.
1. Measure the fold of flank to the toe pad, ideally when your pet is laying down, as shown below. Do not pull the leg tight; leave some natural bend.
The Fold of the Flank (FOF) is a thin piece of skin that connects the dog’s upper rear leg to his body. Look at the webbing between your thumb and index finger. This skin is very similar to the fold of flank (FOF).
2. Enter the FOF measurement, your pet’s weight (this is essential to get the correct frame size!), and your pet’s breed/species into the Walkin’ Wheels Sizer.
Sizer will give you the price and exact wheelchair configuration you need for your pet.