Watch pets using Fully Supportive LARGE Walkin’ Wheels!
- Ideal for helping disabled pets get exercise and for rehabilitation for injured pets while they are healing.
- Only one measurement needed.
- Push-button adjustability in height, length, and width.
- Fits dogs weighing from 70 to 180 pounds (weight determines correct wheelchair frame size).
- Wheelchair Frame made of durable, lightweight aluminum.
- All-terrain, dense foam wheels with rubber outer layer; will not puncture.
- Wheels and all wheelchair parts are easy to wash.
- Available in Pink or Blue or Camo
- Speedy UK and Worldwide delivery (for shipping options not shown please contact us for availability.)
- Great customer service for any follow up or questions.
- Easy to resell because it can be adjusted and used on other dogs.
- DOWNLOAD LARGE MANUAL
1. Measure the Rear Leg Height to the toe pad, ideally when your pet is laying down, as shown below. Do not pull the leg tight; leave some natural bend.
|Rear Leg Height|
Watch How to Measure Your Pet’s Rear Leg Height Video!