Watch pets using Fully Supportive LARGE Walkin’ Wheels!
- Ideal for helping disabled pets get exercise and for rehabilitation for injured pets while they are healing.
- Only two measurements needed; the Walkin’ Wheels Sizer determines your dog’s size.
- Push-button adjustability in height, length, and width.
- Fits dogs weighing from 70 to 180 pounds (weight determines correct wheelchair frame size).
- Wheelchair Frame made of durable, lightweight aluminum.
- All-terrain, dense foam wheels with rubber outer layer; will not puncture.
- Wheels and all wheelchair parts are easy to wash.
- Available in Pink or Blue or Camo
- Speedy UK and Worldwide delivery (for shipping options not shown please contact us for availability.)
- Great customer service for any follow up or questions.
- Easy to resell because it can be adjusted and used on other dogs.
1. Measure the fold of flank to the toe pad, ideally when your pet is laying down, as shown below. Do not pull the leg tight; leave some natural bend.
The Fold of the Flank (FOF) is a thin piece of skin that connects the dog’s upper rear leg to his body. Look at the webbing between your thumb and index finger. This skin is very similar to the fold of flank (FOF).
2. Enter the FOF measurement, your pet’s weight (this is essential to get the correct frame size!), and your pet’s breed/species into the Walkin’ Wheels Sizer.
Sizer will give you the price and exact wheelchair configuration you need for your pet.