Watch dogs using LARGE Walkin’ Wheels!
- Only one measurement required.
- Fully adjustable in height, length, and width.
- Fits dogs weighing from 70 to 180 pounds (weight determines correct wheelchair frame size).
- Wheelchair Frame made of durable, lightweight extruded aluminum.
- Dense foam wheels with rubber outer layer; will not puncture, easy to clean, all-terrain.
- For very active dogs, optional air tyres (like mountain bike tyres) may be purchased, featuring a deeper tread and replaceable inner tube.
- Easy to resell because it can be adjusted and used on other dogs.
- All wheelchair parts are washable; folds flat for easy transport and storage.
- Available in Pink or Blue or Camo
- Speedy UK and Worldwide delivery (for shipping options not shown please contact us for availability.)
- Fits large breeds: Rottweiler, Pitbull, German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever, Boxer, Bloodhound, Doberman, Golden Retriever, Bernese Mountain Dog, Great Pyrenees, Mastiff, Greyhound, Newfoundland, St. Bernard, Great Dane, Irish Wolfhound, and more.
- Great customer service for any follow up or questions.
- DOWNLOAD LARGE MANUAL
1. Measure the Rear Leg Height to the toe pad, ideally when your pet is laying down, as shown below. Do not pull the leg tight; leave some natural bend.
|Rear Leg Height|
Using our Wheelchair Sizer? Enter your pet’s Rear Leg Height, Weight and Breed to get the perfect wheelchair configuration for your pet.
Watch How to Measure Your Pet’s Rear Leg Height Video!