Watch dogs using CORGI Walkin’ Wheels!
- Fits Pembroke Welsh Corgi and Cardigan Welsh Corgi breeds.
- Only two measurements required.
- Fully adjustable in height, length, and width.
- Fits pets weighing from 20 to 40 pounds (9-19 kg).
- Wheelchair Frame made of durable, lightweight extruded aluminum.
- Easy to resell because it can be adjusted and used on other Corgi dogs.
- All wheelchair parts are washable.
- Available in Pink or Blue
- Speedy UK and Worldwide delivery (for shipping options not shown please contact us for availability.)
- Great customer service for any follow up or questions.
- CORGI Full Support/4-Wheel wheelchair also available.
1. Measure the Rear Leg Height to the toe pad, ideally when your pet is laying down, as shown below. Do not pull the leg tight; leave some natural bend.
|Rear Leg Height||Weight|
|6-7″ (15-18 cm)||20-40 lbs|
|8-11″ (20-28 cm)||20-40 lbs|
Using our Wheelchair Sizer? Enter your pet’s Rear Leg Height, Weight and Breed to get the perfect wheelchair configuration for your pet.
Watch How to Measure Your Pet’s Rear Leg Height Video!