The Walkin’ Lift Rear Harness supports your dog’s hind end, and can also be used instead of the Leg Rings in the Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair.
- Outside of harness is made of durable canvas, inside is lined with soft fleece for maximum comfort.
- Allows dog to urinate or defecate while wearing the harness.
- Easy to put on your dog; pulls up dog’s legs like a pair of pants.
- Adjustable handles included, with a range of 4.5″ to 27″.
- Fully compatible with Walkin’ Wheels Rear; can be used instead of Leg Rings.
- Harness can also be used as a front harness on dogs who do not have large chests; can be used instead of front Leg Rings on a 4-wheel/quad wheelchair.
Measure the girth of one of your dog’s back legs, all the way around at the widest part (thigh).
|Size||Girth of leg|
|XXSmall||7″ or Less / 17.8 cm or less|
|XSmall||7 – 9″ / 17.8 – 22.9 cm|
|Small||10 – 11″ / 25.4 – 27.9 cm|
|Medium||12 – 13″ / 30.5 – 33 cm|
|Medium/Large||14 – 15″ / 35.6 – 38.1 cm|
|Large||16 – 18″ / 40.6 – 45.7 cm|
|XLarge||19 – 22″ / 48.3 – 55.9 cm|
If the measurement is between sizes, go down a size. For example, if the measurement is 13-3/4 inches, order a size Medium; if the measurement is 18-1/2 inches, order a size Large, and so on.