How to put on the Walkin’ Belly Support
Our Walkin’ Belly Support provides additional support for your pet while in the Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair.
- Raises middle of the pet’s body in wheelchair to relieve undue stress on his/her back.
- Especially helpful for dogs with long backs, such as Corgis or Dachshunds.
- Provides more support if pet is overweight, has downward sway in back, or has disc/spinal issues.
- Made of lightweight, strong neoprene fabric.
- Attaches to wheelchair easily and securely with touch-fastener closures.
- Machine washable, hang dry; comes in mesh bag.
|Small||Small Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair|
|Medium||Medium Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair|
|Large||Large Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair|