See how the Walkin’ All-Weather Boots works!
Walkin’ All-Weather Boots provide year-round protection against temperature extremes and rough surfaces while keeping paws clean and dry. All-Weather Boots may also be used as a protective barrier to assist with wound care. Stylish comfort for paws!
- Water-resistant, breathable shell
- Adjustable touch fastener double straps for extra security
- Machine washable/hang dry
- Non-skid rubber sole
- Upper drawstring closure
- Boots come in sets of 4
- Sizes: XS • S • M • L • XL
How to measure:
- Have your dog stand on a piece of paper.
- Trace around the paw with a pencil, making sure to include the nails.
- Using your tracing, measure the widest part of the paw (A).
- Using your tracing, measure the longest part of the paw (B).
If your dog cannot stand, you can take these measurements by placing the paw on the paper and pressing down to mimic the natural splay of the paw when standing.
Use these measurements to find the correct size boot on the chart. If the measurements are exactly the same as on the chart, we recommend going up one size to leave room for the paw.
Ex: If your pet measures (A) 2″ and (B) 2 1/2″ the chart shows a size XSmall; we recommend going up one size to leave room for the paw, so you would purchase a size Small instead.
|Size||(A) Width (sole)||(B) Length (sole)|
|Small||2 1/4″||2 3/4″|
|Medium||2 1/2″||2 3/4″|
|XLarge||3 1/4″||4 1/4″|