The Front Pet Carrier is ideal for puppies (that have not received all their initial injections but you want to socialise them), injured, very nervous or elderly pets and those with mobility issues. It allows them to get outside at a pace that suits you both. The carrier is also very useful if you are on a long walk with a larger dog & your small dog gets tired easily.
- The Front Pet Carrier includes Padding on the front & back to ensure your pet sits in comfort.
- The sides & part of the front (black area) has air holes so your pet does not overheat.
- An Internal Safety Clip is fitted so your pet is nice and secure.
- Side zips on both sides make it easier to get your pet inside.
- Comfortable straps for you to wear with a small pocket located at the back. This pocket is padded so you also remain comfortable. You can alter the straps to make them longer or shorter.
Please note – there is a maximum weight restriction of 9kg. If you pet is more than 9kg please consider the Pet Shoulder Carrier.
Select a photo to view full size.