Front No-Knuckling Training Sock – Instructional Video
The Front No-Knuckling Training Sock is a temporary training tool for short-term, multiple use to help correct gait and improve front paw placement. Designed in the USA by Renee Mills, VT, CCRP to combat knuckling (patent pending).
- Provides training support for dogs who drag their front paws.
- Stimulates a dog between its toes and causes him/her to pick the foot up higher.
- Designed to enhance proprioception.
- Perfect for rehabilitative use for pets recovering from spinal surgery or suffering from disc disease.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and adjustable, with convenient touch-fastener closures.
- Training Sock best used on pet for two to five-minute walks throughout the day and removed in between.
Please consult with your veterinarian or canine rehabilitation professional before using.
When sizing your pet for the Front No-Knuckling Training Sock we ask that you reference the guides below. You will find a Top of Paw to Carpal Joint chart. Measure and use the guide to let you know which size best fits your pet’s measurement. Then reference the recommended weight chart to see if that size corresponds with your pet’s weight. If your pet is a different size in both charts, then go with the Top of Paw chart. We list the weight chart as a courtesy to assist pet owners with sizing. But we know every pet is made differently, so don’t hesitate to contact one of our customer service representatives with any questions
Top of Paw to Carpal Joint
Measure from top of paw to middle of carpal joint on your pet. Ideally try to do this with your pet in a standing position. If that’s not possible, your pet may not be ready for the Front No-Knuckling Training Sock and we recommend you consult your Veterinarian for advice.
|Size||Top of Paw to Middle of Carpal Joint||Recommended Weight|
|XSmall||2″ / 5.1 cm||10 – 15 lbs. /
4.5 – 6.8 kg
|Small||2.25″ / 5.7 cm||15 – 25 lbs. /
6.8 – 11.3 kg
|Medium||2.5″ / 6.4 cm||25 – 60 lbs. /
11.3 – 27.2 kg
|Large||2.75″ / 7 cm||60 – 100 lbs. /
27.2 – 45.4 kg
|XLarge||3″ / 7.6 cm or Greater||< 100 lbs. / 45.4 kg|