Dog wheelchairs from wheels4dogs.co.uk
Our Dog Wheelchairs come complete with all that you will need to get your dog mobile including simple step by step instructions.
Features of Walkin’ Wheels and Walkin’ Wheels Mini
- Lightweight – good for the dog and owner
- Dogs can poop and pee
- Strong, high grade aluminium & stainless steel - will not rust
- Available to fit all sizes of dogs
- Only one measurement needed & we will help you
- Adjustable in minutes with no tools needed
- Available off the shelf with foam or pneumatic (air) tyres
- Folds flat for carrying, car boot, storage and shipping
- Looks smart
- For active dogs who like 'off road' walks, Walkin' Wheels ® are ideal as they cope with different surfaces and rough ground'
See Heidi and others on our Videos page.
- 'Walkin' Wheels ® and Walkin' Wheels Mini ® dog wheelchairs offer the best value of any dog wheelchair available because they are so adjustable. They can be adjusted to the growth and changing needs of your pet.
- Young dogs that have an injury can use the same chair all of their life by simply adding different wheels, longer struts or longer extender arms.
- They are easy to resell because they can be adapted for different dogs and can even be used after surgery to help with recovery.
Measuring your dog for a set of Walkin' Wheels
As promised, there’s only one height measurement to take. Support your dog in their correct standing position and measure from the ground to the groin. This is the fold in the flank of the dog, the skin that joins the back leg to the abdomen.
The height measurement doesn't have to be exact as the wheelchair is adjustable. Once you have this height measurement, it is easy to select the correct size for your dog.
Measuring you dog for a set of Walkin' Wheels Mini
The Walkin' Wheels Mini fits pets in this range:
Width: From 4 inches to 8 inches wide
Fold of Flank to Ground: Between 3 and 10 inches high
Length: 10 to 17 inches long (back of front leg to back of rear leg) or elbow to rump
Note: An adjustment to the dog wheelchair, requiring a philips screwdriver, is required for dogs over 6 inches high.
The prices start at £269 for the Walkin' Wheels Mini ®, £329 for the Walkin' Wheels® + shipping (free in mainland UK) and vary depending on the size of your dog and therefore the size of wheelchair you need. Once you have the height measurement and weight (and additional measurements for the Mini) we can select the correct size for your dog. In case your measurements are border line between two sizes, it will help if you include the breed and weight as well.
So all you need to do is take the measurement and Request a Quote.